[SunHELP] C3D s3 vs. Expert3D-Lite

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 23 05:07:20 CST 2002

I said in the last email I compared the two framebuffers for *3D* use and
found no difference. I did not mean to say that !!!
I meant to say I compared them in *2D* applications, and found no
perceptible difference. Both seem 'instant' to my brain (perhaps my brain
has just slowed). I've not personally compared them in 3D use.