[SunHELP] Re: Fw: Re:

Will Yardley william+sun at hq.newdream.net
Tue Jan 22 14:48:14 CST 2002

timuel wrote:

> Thanks for the "info.DOC.scr" and the "ATT00721.txt" attached to the
> below email! I`ve been waiting for them my entire life!
>
> @$$hole.

perhaps (s)he was just sending you those files to have your advice?
:>

of course if you use a different email client than OE you're less likely
to be affected by stuff like this (even though it's annoying already).

realistically, while it's annoying that some people get viruses and pass
them along, namecalling isn't really going to get you far.  trying to
explain what's going on to the person whose computer is infected is
probably going to be more effective in the long run.