[SunHELP] Sun-VTS, why graphics (m640 (m64 test)) always fail ?

harry harrydesilver at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 22:44:35 CST 2002

thanks dale  for  your suggest ...
but, Is there another way  to  solve this problem
(because i dont have that CD which  contain SunVTS
2.1.3, or anyone can tell me where i can download
SunVTS 2.1.3).
Dale, i got the same  problem when i running SunVTS on
Solaris 7 (11/99) using SunVTS 3.4 (11/99),  Why
graphics (m640 (m64test)) always give a red light or
fail. And  i  have  already install a new patches too.
Is there any  setting or any "special" patches to
solve this problem
Thanks,
harry