[SunHELP] Reboot problem

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 16 08:24:08 CST 2002

Thanks...I will give it a try...

Debbie
-----Original Message-----
From: s at avoidant.org [mailto:s at avoidant.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 6:06 AM
To: sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Subject: Re: [SunHELP] Reboot problem

"Dorn, Debbie L (ManTech)" wrote:

> Hi

Hi.

> Oh I hope you can help! I encountered the following error message.  I do
not

> WARNING:[AFT1] EDP event on CPU2 Instruction access at TL=0, errID

I had one of these recently. Actually, I get them more often than I
like. Reseat your CPU. I have to do this about once a month. If I don't,
the machine won't stay up long enough to go get a cup of coffee.

I actually have a replacement CPU I bought on ebay, but it's slower and
I'd like to stay with the 440 (I'm on an Ultra 10, not a 60) so I keep
reseating it, which clears up the problem for a while.

Good luck with it.

---sambo
SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org