[SunHELP] LCD/keyboard controllers for Suns?

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 10 10:43:55 CST 2002

Our Compaq racks have nice kvms together with a neat foldout flat panel
screen + keyboard. Don't see any reason why this shouldn't be transferrable
to someone else's racks.

HP do a thing called a secure web console. It's a web enabled serial port
essentially kinda like a JetdirectEX. Accessible through any standard web
browser. Some security but not spectacular. I've got a few in action here
and they seem ok. They will send a break down the line if the power gets
reset so watch for that.