[SunHELP] E3500 crash resolution FYI

Joe Pampel joe at ardsley.com
Wed Aug 14 14:14:30 CDT 2002

1. Thanks to everyone who wrote onlist/offlist to help out with our E3500
problem. The folks here are the best IMHO! I was totally out of my depth
(again!!)

2. Our hardware support vendor agreed with the various folks we communicated
with both here and elsewhere that this was an ecache problem and is replacing
both CPU boards for us with later model mirrored cache versions. This, plus a
patch and I think we're good to go again.
Life is good. :-)

Thanks,

Joe

the system manager.