[SunHELP] strange output from applications

Simon Jespersen shj at pine.dk
Thu Apr 25 08:48:56 CDT 2002

When i start my application in background and using nohup, normally the
output from the program will be written to a defined logfile, well som of
the data is written to the correct file, but the application just keeps
write to the nohup.out file as it was this file the output was directed to,
and it is not. We have many unix servers with the same application where the
behavior is normal.

Could it be a solaris 8 system configuration issue.

Kind regards
Simon

Simon Jespersen
Project engineer