[SunHELP] Re: Solaris 8 admin I,II and network admin

Ahmed Afrose ahmed.afrose at siemens.co.ae
Sun Apr 21 03:54:59 CDT 2002

Anybody know, if I can locate soalris 8 admin I,II and netowrk admin
certificate guides/books online?
//\

--
This email and any attached files are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the addressee or intended recipient of this transmission,
please notify the sender and delete this email immediately. Any
unauthorised review, reproduction, disclosure, copying or other
distribution of this email or its attachments is prohibited.