[SunHELP] Solaris 8 patches and OS Cdrom

balazs.czigany at dataware.debis.hu balazs.czigany at dataware.debis.hu
Tue Apr 16 02:55:01 CDT 2002

Hi!
I have a same experience:
I wanted to run CiscoWorks2000 on Solaris 8 on Netra T1 AC200
1. 10/01 Solaris doesn't happy with it
2. 4/01  Solaris like it .....

I've used the same Recommended patch cluster which I downloaded at 27. Dec.
2001, And it has 108582-12 kernel patch

Who understand it?

Balazs

> On one same machine (Ultra 80, I have installed Solaris 8
>
> 1. From Solaris 8 Cdrom 10/00, and latest Sun's Recommended patch cluster
(kernel revision 14), our application works OK.

> 2. From Solaris 8 Cdrom 10/01, and latest Sun's Recommended patch cluster
(kernel revision 14), our application DOES NOT work.