[SunHELP] Recovering Filesystem

Kailashnath Rampure kailash at tivo.com
Sun Apr 14 20:59:15 CDT 2002

Hi All,

We have a raid 5(UFS filesystem) which was degrade. I can mount the file
system but

unable to see the files. df -k shows the data. The fsck was not run on
filesystem for some time as the other admins were using /fastboot during

boot.. Now We have to do fsck and we don't have full backup of the data.

It shows lots of Partial allocated Inodes and lots of unallocated
Inodes. It also asks for clearing the Inodes.

So if any of you help that would be great as the data is critical

Regards
Kailas