[SunHELP] Mail bounce problem

Matthew Braun mjbraun at enteract.com
Thu Apr 11 09:47:29 CDT 2002

Problem solved. It was my MX record.
The MX record was set to an IP address rather than a host name, so some
sites that were doing reverse lookup queries were failing and getting
all confused. Changing it to a hostname solved the issues. Geh.

Thanks for the help!

"Rub the bee. Rub the bee.
Keep rubbing the bee or damn
  your eyes, your life is ashes.