[SunHELP] ASP and Solaris?

Jeff Feller jeff at bitz.net
Mon Apr 8 09:55:11 CDT 2002

Hey guys,

Forgive me if you've talked about this not to long ago.. I don't read people's
posts usually if I dont know much about the subject and then I delete them..
hehe..

Anyway, I was wondering if there is a FREE way to be able to run ASP apps on a
Solaris server running Apache.  A guy wants to do an ASP driven web site on my
Solaris 8 machine and well, I can't find anything other than Chilisoft which
is $500.  Any suggestions would be grrrrrreatly appreciated!  Thank you in
advance.

Jeff Feller
BitZ Communications
1829 South Broadway, Suite 1