[SunHELP] Boot problems on Ultra1

Alberto Lopez chupoptero at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 12:53:09 CST 2002

Digging up hardware i found another cdrom (the
collection now adds up to 3...all SUN cdroms)
Now there are 2 old ones (~1989) and one newer (~1992)
it seems that the more recent is not compatible,
because when i put one of the older one, it
immediately booted.

Compatibility or damaged old hardware?  Who knows,
YaST2 is now running...got to go!

Thank you very much,

Alberto

http://taxes.yahoo.com/