[SunHELP] solaris rescue

Tue Apr 2 16:43:24 CST 2002

Ok, I made a big mistake.  I moved my /usr directory to a different
partition, and was going to ln -s /export/home/usr /usr.  Except, now that
/usr isn't there, it's hosed.  Booting with boot -s cdrom doesn't work
either since it's trying to use my filesystem on disk, I don't have a shell.
And even if I did, all commands look for /usr/lib/ld.so.1.

Is there a cd somewhere I can boot that will give me a full rescue mode with
it's own filesystem?  Then I can just mount my partitions and perform the
actions I need to make /usr appear normally.

Thanks.

Jay