[SunHELP] SLOW ssh connections..

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 2 02:25:38 CST 2002

Also check reverse lookups. Easiest way to test is to add the host to
/etc/hosts on the target system and then try to ssh in. Depending on logging
you might see output in /var/adm/messages indicating that ssh could not
resolve.

Jarrett Carver           http://www.geocities.com/solarboyz1
solarboyz1 at hotmail.com   Unix/NT Systems Administrator