[SunHELP] FS: Ultra 1 170E and MORE!

Jeff Feller sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 27 23:07:48 CDT 2001

Hi,

I'm not sure if I was supposed to post things for sale here or not, I
wasn't sure.  I'm sorry if I shouldn't have -- send me a kind note and it
won't happen again! :)

But uhmm, I have a Sun Ultra 1 170E with 17" Monitor on eBay right now and
reserve is nicely below any price of selling systems.. heck, a 200E
without monitor and less hard drive space is higher than my reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1278937500

I also have a SUN SWIFT 100BASE/Wide SCSI Card (501-2739) X1018A ... That
sold on eBay last week with a Buy It Now for $125 after a few days.  We
want $100.00 for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1278941864

We also have a DD2 Drive in a 611 Case and 29 tapes that will go on soon
and Solstice Firewall-1 (Checkpoint).  Check out the auction(s) if
interested.  Thanks guys.

Have a good weekend.

Jeff Feller
BitZ Communications