[SunHELP] Sendmail Log Files

Shain Miley sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 26 19:23:22 CDT 2001

Hi,
I been asked to see if I can determine who is sending mail to certain
distribution lists that we maintain here.  I did not think that it would
be a big deal but as I look through /var/adm/syslog I see the entries
for who the mail is going to(addressed to) but I don't see any entries
about who the mail was sent from, either username of email account.  Is
there some logging feature that I need to enable inorder to find out
this info or is it not possible to determine.  We don't use any special
software there are just listed as includes in our alisses file.  Any
help would be great.  Thanks.
Shain