[SunHELP] Root Password management - How do you do it?

Thomas Cameron sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 26 16:58:27 CDT 2001

Sounds like you may want to take a hard look at sudo.  Solves these
problems AND provides a decent paper trail.

Red Hat Certified Engineer  ------  TurboLinux Certified Instructor
---------------  Novell Certified NetWare Engineer  ---------------
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer -- Microsoft Certified Trainer