[SunHELP] A1000

Shain Miley sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 26 12:41:49 CDT 2001

We have an A1000 connected to a E220 and  I had to connect it to a pci utlra
scsi card.  There are 4 pci slot on this machine three operate at 33Mhz and
the the fourth at 66Mhz (1st slot) , I had to connect it to the faster one
inorder for it to work correctly.  I do not believe that you are able to
connect it to the regular scsi port that is onboard but the E450 might be
different from thr E220 in that respect.

Shain