[SunHELP] Sun PCi card support

Michael Horton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 24 15:03:25 CDT 2001

Paul,

The SunPCi card will only work in Ultras with PCI
slots.  The SunPCi card will not work in an Ultra 1 ot
2.  It will work in an Ultra 5/10.

Sun is selling SunPCi cards with a 400mhz AMD chip for
~$180 on eBay.  There is a flood of SunPCi cards with
300mhz AMD and 400mhz AMD chips.

The software works well.  You can download a manual
from docs.sun.com and the latest application from
www.sun.com.

Hope this helps,

MH