[SunHELP] Installing solaris 8 from freebsd server

Mike sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 24 03:58:21 CDT 2001

James, thanks alot for the information. As far as the RARP, BOOTP, and
TFTP setup goes that's all good to go. I just have to run the setup CD
across the network, and I "should" be set.

I'll check out docs.sun.com again to see if I can find more details on
this process.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Mike