[SunHELP] Grep Help

Lance Sequeira sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 19 14:29:59 CDT 2001

Hey Shain,

I have a practical solution, that does not answer your
question from an academic perspective. But you could
try the following:

Put all the patterns that you want to search for in a
file, say patterns.text; each pattern on a separate
line.
Write a shell script, say SGrep, with the following
following content:

#!/bin/ksh
while read Pattern
do