[SunHELP] PHP, CGI and Solaris 2.8 (ignore my last post)

Jeremy E. Denton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 19 13:01:23 CDT 2001

Hey, Does anyone know of any good tutorials or troubleshooting for setting
up PHP4 on Solaris 2.8 (sparc)(for use with mysql)?

I've spend a good deal of time beating my head against a wall trying to get
some sort of intelligent and reasonably simple configuration so I do some
database accessable CGI.

Jeremy E. Denton
Software Developer | Privileged or confidential information may be contained
Galdos Systems Inc | in this message. If this message was not intended for
                   | you, destroy it and notify us immediately. Opinions,
phone:             | conclusions, recommendations, and other information
(604)484-2762      | recommendations, and other information presented in
fax:               | this message are not given or necessarily endorsed by
(604)484-2755      | my employer or firm.