[SunHELP] Offtopic: I can't believe I need Win95 startup disk(s) ...

Edward Chase sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 18 15:02:33 CDT 2001

I do believe that I have a good Win95 statup disk.

I could "dd" the disk to a file if you walk me through the steps to do
it.  I know of the command, I just don't know the command.

Would that work?

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu