[SunHELP] Terrorism

faisal gillani sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 17 14:13:37 CDT 2001

Us Still say that he is a suspect why then huh ?
no they havent i think us couldnt find out who was
responsible so thats why he blame it all on usama
cause he has given fatwa that USA is muslim enemy.
thats the whole reason
didnt you see bush face ? i think the face tells the
whole story

Faisal

--- Edward Chase <echase at postoffice.providence.edu>