[SunHELP] Re: Terrorism

Javier Bertoli sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 17 07:17:14 CDT 2001

On Sun, 16 Sep 2001, Kurt Huhn wrote:

Hi you all:

	First of all, my condolences to all the american people for the
terror you've been living these days. I hope the responsibles of these
acts can be found and taken to justice.

> terrorists slamming planes into buildings.  If anything, the result of the
> actions on Sept 11 steeled the resolve and changed the point of view of many
> citizens.  Have you checked the polls lately?  Greater than 80% of US
> citizens support "extreme military action" according to a CNN poll.

80% of you americans support "extreme military action", with 50%
supporting "military action even if that mean killing civilians"
(according to CNN pools)...

If US carpet bomb Afghanistan killing thousands of innocents, will you be
able to tell the difference between those terrorists and you?

Of course, I'm not supporting what happened (God, no!), but I don't
support war either.

	Saludos

					Javier

   "If you don't change your beliefs, your life will be like this
 forever.  Is that good news?"
                                                            (Robert Anthony)