[SunHELP] Re: Terrorism

faisal gillani sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 16 05:32:22 CDT 2001

Hello there everyone ....

 First of all they dont know for sure that usama did
it it is not necessory he did it ....
Well i am a muslim from Pakistan & all you guys are
network admins so your job is to find the root of the
problem right ?
have you ever consider why muslims do this ? mainly
cause of your policy in middle east ,why after a
decard of gulf war US troops are still sitting there ?
why dont US say anything to israel on killing inoceent
poeple instead you back them up ... lets face it USA
are greedy for all the major business are own by jews
& they dont have the balls to say no to them ... you
know since the gulf war 30000 children only have died
in iraq because of sangtions alone. where is your
hearts then huh ?
There are so many muslim killed all over the world
palistine , kashmir, checnia bosnia etc etc but you
guys dont care ... but cause Americans died you want
every country to react to it huh ?
as it is said in quran "our holy book" you guys are
blind .
so now America is  going to attack afganistan right
... well let me tell you one thing all of afganistan
doesnt have a building in the whole country that is
more expensive then a cruise missile ..
i dont think US will drop ground troops in there cause
see the result USSR faced when it did so it was a
superpower then .. so lets see even if you kill usama
i promise you a dazon more usama will come out ..
seriously what can you take away from a man who is
prepaired to give his life away ..please find out why
is he giving his life away ? for a act of terror ?
US called the terroist cawords  but what do you think
a person playing with a remote control guiding a
cruise missile
or a person wearing a built proof everything shooting
bulits on children throwing stones are !!!???

thanks
Faisal