[SunHELP] Re: Terrorism

Björn Ramqvist sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 15 04:13:44 CDT 2001

David Eisner wrote:

> > I can't believe this. A sick person? How he "dare" make a statement
> > like that? First of all, every news channel around the world has the
> > facts; the national airport security has its flaws. It's proven now,
>
> I think what people (including me) found offensive was the statement that
> we are mostly to blame for this tragedy because our airport security
> didn't stop a group of men carrying knives from boarding our planes.
>
> Suppose I never leave my house without wearing a bullet-proof vest.
> While waiting for the bus, somebody walks up behind me and stabs me.
> Am I mostly to blame, because I don't wear a suit of armor?

No, but seriously. Airport security is, and has always been, good. Well,
apart from the Xray security checks, but everything else. I mean, how on
earth can you allow people to carry knifes onboard? If it's not ment to
be allowed and it still has happened, there is a security flaw, right?

> I shouldn't have to state something so obvious, but the terrorists
> who committed this atrocity are the ones to blame.

Ofcourse, they're the ones responsible for all the lives.

/Bjorn