[SunHELP] Re: Terrorism

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 23:05:58 CDT 2001

>The simple fact that there is not complete evidence against anyone or
>any group should deter all these statements of bombing other countries.
>A misplaced bomb will do no more than waste more inoccent lives, and
>could cause further actions against us.  I am all for justice when the
>guilty party is found, and agree that anyone who commits a crime against
>humanity should be held accountable.  BUT until things are certain,
>let's not bomb anybody!

At the risk of being needlessly redundant, I need to express my disagreement.

(not eI'm not in favor of random bombings)

ALL, ALL, ALL the terrorists need to be gotten rid of.

It's time for this whole concept to become a thing of the past

(again, no bs about how hard it is, okay. it's a goal, not a hand of cards.)

-Christof