[SunHELP] Re: my statement

Lund, Dennis sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 14:42:32 CDT 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C13D55.65529530

I am sorry you no longer feel welcome on this mailing list.  I don't think
any one intended to make you feel that way.  But as a Retired US ARMY
Sergeant, I am PISSED!!! at what has taken place.

I spent 20 years in the Army as our country was attacked by terrorists, bad
mouthed by jealous countries and just plain spat upon by other countries.
Who has every come to our aid in times of need?  NO ONE!!!  On the other
hand we have and continue to reach out a helping hand to anyone in need
around the world.  Like I said I am just plain PISSED and think it is about
time we as a country stand up and show the world we will not be used and
abused anymore!  We should put all countries around the world on notice:  If
you have anything at all to do with cowards such as those that did this evil
thing you are our enemy and will be dealt with accordingly.

Dennis L. Lund