[SunHELP] Re: my statement

Bob Minvielle sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 12:34:22 CDT 2001

I am sorry if I offended some with my statement of
airport security. I am not implying that we are the sole
ones to blame. I am saying we are _partially_ at fault.

I think that my main point, which is probably lost
in these replies about airport security, is that we
should think.

I also think that this response (quoted below) sums it up nicely.

I am also NOT for the retaliation on an entire nation/people
either. Sorry. No, I don't know what to do. No, fighting
will not cure anything. There is no such thing as
"war for peace".  People only get hurt or worse yet, killed.

I was going to post a question about my sun box,
and I am selling my U2 Enterprise, but I feel that I am
no longer welcome at this mailing list. I am sorry.

I think each of us needs to not let our emotions turn into
anger and get the worst of us.

I pray for us all, here and abroad.

>Message: 4
>From: "Fletcher, Joe" <joe.fletcher at Metapack.com>
>To: "'sunhelp at sunhelp.org'" <sunhelp at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: RE: [SunHELP] Re: Terrorism
>Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:52:54 +0100
>

>All the retaliation in the world won't make them think twice. This
is
>the
>nature of fanaticism.

=====