[SunHELP] Math.h and Headerfiles

Jeremy E. Denton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 13 16:31:28 CDT 2001

I am missing the standard c library header files (particularly math.h) and
for the life of me I do not know where to find them/recover them from etc. I
am running Solaris 8 on a Sparc.

I have searched every where and what seems to make the most sence to me ends
up failing me.

Help!

Thanks,
Jeremy E. Denton
Software Developer | Privileged or confidential information may be contained
Galdos Systems Inc | in this message. If this message was not intended for
                   | you, destroy it and notify us immediately. Opinions,
phone:             | conclusions, recommendations, and other information
(604)484-2762      | recommendations, and other information presented in
fax:               | this message are not given or necessarily endorsed by
(604)484-2755      | my employer or firm.