[SunHELP] Re: [SPARCbook] OFF TOPIC - terrorist attacks in US

MICHAEL M DELANEY sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 13:30:00 CDT 2001

OK, for those who haven't heard, a while ago on the local news channel, it
was reported that they have a 911 call from someone locked in the
bathroom, and (this part is unconfirmed, heard over irc), they kept him on
the line until there was something that sounded like a blast of air, and
the signal died.
The crash site wasn't that close to pittsburgh (still *far* to close for
my liking though, I live 2 blocks away from one of the defining buildings
of the pittsburgh skyline).  All that's known for sure was that the jet
was hijacked, the last I heard, no one knew why it crashed.
Mike