[SunHELP] Network Peripherals SBUS FDDI drivers?

Ethan sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 8 00:31:40 CDT 2001

Hello.

I have two NPI SBUS FDDI cards. SAS deals with the prom sticker reading
0251-01.

My goal is to get them working under Solaris 2.7, then 8 when I upgrade.

Sparcstation 20s

I see archived messages regarding these cards, and the availibility of the
drivers from the www.npix.com website.

But NPI got bought out and the web site has been removed.

Does anyone know an alternate location to find these drivers? It might be
worthwhile to add them to the sunhelp.org site since the company is no
longer. :-(

				-- Ethan