[SunHELP] Perl-Gtk

Shain Miley sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 7 18:05:47 CDT 2001

Hi,
I finally got it to compile by removing some references to
build/perl-gtk-ref.pod ( Makefile.PL and Gtk/Makefile.PL) and also taking out
some of the code that builds MAN files/pages.  Don't know why I had to remove
that code but it seems to work when that is done.   I also upgraded my version
of perl which really seemed to have no effect.

Shain