[SunHELP] Solaris VPN Client

steve price sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 7 12:03:13 CDT 2001

hmmm, that's interesting - my network folks told me
that cisco didn't have a vpn client for solaris, so
i'm running cisco altiga 3.0.3 on an nt4 box at home.
i know that there is a linux 3.0.8 client, but you
have a solaris client as well?  i'm running both 2.6
and 8 at home....where can i get this?