[SunHELP] Another possibly unanswerable question about AXI memory (fwd)

Robert Novak sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 6 21:23:57 CDT 2001

I thought I'd pass this question (see below) over to the crew on Sunhelp,
since it's more appropriate here than on rescue, and there were no answers
yet over there. Mild apologies to anyone inconvenienced by the
duplication.

Anyone here have an inspiration on the matter? :)

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows