[SunHELP] SendMail assistance

Laurence Cohen sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 6 14:33:30 CDT 2001

Could anyone give me a brief overview of setting up a second mail server

in our domain for a group in another city.  Currenlty, our users in
Atlanta are NFS mounting /var/mail on our local server here in Reston,
VA in order to read their mail.  We would like to set up a second mail
server for them, and somehow instruct our mail server to send to the
other mail server for the users in Atlanta, and instruct the other mail
server to forward mail to our mail server for users here in Reston.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--
Larry Cohen
Unix Systems Administrator