[SunHELP] Netra X1 to 32-bit mode

Edward Chase sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 6 14:17:40 CDT 2001

Our reseller hasn't given FW-1 NG it's blessing yet.

I guess we'll go on with the current configuration until our reseller feels
that FW-1 NG is ready for prime time and we upgrade to it.

Thanks anyway.

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu