[SunHELP] Driver for Versatec 116 VPI

Puschnig Gernot sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 4 11:15:54 CDT 2001

hi,

I have found this email ( see below ) in www.sunhelp.org - I have the =
same
problem.
My Versatec 116 VPI Card is now running in a SPARCStation5 with Solaris
2.5.1 .
Now I want to run it in an UltraSparc1 under Solaris 8, but it does not
work.
Are there any new drivers ?

> Gernot Puschnig, Ing.
> System Administration (Unix,NT,Oracle)
> Organization and Data Processing Department
>=20
> ANDRITZ AG
> Stattegger Strasse 18
> A-8045 Graz, Austria
>=20
> Tel.   : +43(316)6902-2003
> Fax.   : +43(316)6902-415=20
> E-Mail :  mailto:Gernot.Puschnig at grz.andritz.com
> WWW    :  http://www.andritz.com
>=20
>=20
Hi all,
there's an old Sparc box sitting in the corner with a Versatec 116 VPI =
card
in it driving a thermo plotter. The box is still running SunOS 4, but =
I'd
like to upgrade it to Solaris 2. Are there drivers available for this =
card
and Solaris 2.x, x>=3D6 ?
Steffen, BTW, what's the last release running on a 4/330 ?
-- Steffen Grunewald | GFZ | PB 2.2 | Telegrafenberg E3 | D-14473 =
Potsdam =BB
email: steffen(at)gfz-potsdam.de | fax/fon: +49-331-288-1266/-1245 =AB =
The
truth is rarely pure and never simple. --- Oscar Wilde=20