[SunHELP] Problem with DNS during install

Matthew Poertner sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 3 19:55:54 CDT 2001

My DNS is on the same network and on the same switch.  I tried the
Microsoft approach and reran the install.  After playing around with it
and plugging in different settings I got it to take.  I'm not sure but I
think the only thing I did was add a trailing, "." on the end of the
domain name.  Does that make sense?

Weird...

-Matt