[SunHELP] Problem with DNS during install

Matthew Poertner sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 3 15:00:21 CDT 2001

I'm having a problem with my DNS configuration during the install of
Solaris 8.  After I punch in all my network information and get to the
confirmation screen I select "Confirm" and I get an error message saying
my DNS information is incorrect.  If I tell it to accept and continue
anyways it seems to work.  I can browse the web while it installs.  Once
the install is complete and I reboot - DNS doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
-Matt