[SunHELP] Six processors?

Dave Garten sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 10 15:41:17 CDT 2001

Yep.  Drill is one CPU per board or two CPU per board.  I have seen odd
numbers (3, 5, 7) function, but I'm not sure if it uses them all.  The S in
SMP is symmetric and Sun descries their multiprocessor machines as MPs
(without symmetric).  I'll be dipped if I know how to tell if its firing on
an uneven number.  The software will find 'em all in dmesg, but I presume
that isn't definitive.

Anybody know?

V/R

DG