[SunHELP] Kshell setup

Will Mc Donald sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 9 05:24:00 CDT 2001

And it should also be noted that you should never, ever change root's
default shell from /sbin/sh. /sbin/sh is statically linked and so doesn't
rely on libraries that may reside on inaccessible partitions in the event of
a system failure.

It's fine to setup a .profile for ksh so that your environment is configured
once you've logged in then *manually* typed ksh afterwards.