[SunHELP] installing gzip

Shain Miley sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue May 29 13:33:58 CDT 2001

What is the name of the file that you downloaded?  If it ends in local
then it is a package file and you need to issue:

	pkgadd -d filename

the -d tells pkgadd to look for the file in the current directory.

If you downloaded the .tar.gz file then I suggest that you go get the
gzip***local file and work with that.

Shain