[SunHELP] Sparc 20 is not bootable...

Peter Stokes sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu May 24 07:10:38 CDT 2001

Hi Javi

What happens when you do a probe-scsi?

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: sunhelp-admin at sunhelp.org [mailto:sunhelp-admin at sunhelp.org]On
Behalf Of LLamas-Higueras, Javier
Sent: 24 May 2001 13:57
To: 'sunhelp at sunhelp.org'
Subject: [SunHELP] Sparc 20 is not bootable...

Hi you all,
We have been using and old sparc20 like a routter for our net exclusively,
but yesterday after we did a password change we decided to reboot also the
machine. The problem is that the machine can to be bootable since this
reboot.

My messages are the following:
<#0> ok set-defaults
<#0> ok boot
Robooting with command:
Boot device: /iommu/sbus/espdma at f,4000001/esp at f,800000/sd at 3,0 File and args:
bootblk: cant find the boot program
Program terminated
Type help for more information
<#0> ok
<#0> ok sync
No callback routine has been installed
<#0> ok
<#0> ok boot cdrom
(wait a few seconds \ )
Level 15 interrupt
Type help for more information
<#0> ok
The machines gets 2 cpus, ok, we already put it out and changed but the
problem remains..
Also we tried putting out and changing RAM modules...

I think that could be a problem related to the EPROM memory but I dont
know...

Thanks in advance.
Javi

SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org