[SunHELP] VGA Card, Term Server, and Console Port Question(s)

Les sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed May 23 11:23:59 CDT 2001

We're using a LightWave ServSwitch 3200 console switch (terminal server)
The break sequence to get to an OK prompt on the Sun boxen is
ESC  FOLLOWED by a shift B.
The ESC is done alone, the shift B, of course done together.
The break sequence to log out of the switch or select another port is
ESC  FOLLOWED by a shift A.
Access to the switch is via telnet to the IP port.

Telnet though which is "probably" not
available if you're accessing it via the net.

I cannot remember the name of the switch on the last job, but it
was the same sequence.
HTH

Les