[SunHELP] Hosting

Fred Dikeman sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri May 18 13:19:32 CDT 2001

Bill,
You may have already rec'd this 6 or 7 times but....
Would you take a look at my web site and see if there's anything you can do
to make it more efficient and/or more accessible to all those folks on the
world wide web.  The guy from Sun Guru had all sorts of
suggestions...metatabs etc .  He seemed like a nice guy but for some reason
that I cant put my finger on I dont really trust him.  Anyway if you come up
w/ something, let me know how much it will cost to work on it.

Thanks,

fred
data inst.