[SunHELP] DiskSuite for Solaris 8

Will Mc Donald sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu May 17 18:36:05 CDT 2001

>From the footer of all SunHELP mails you're led to
http://www.sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/sunhelp which in turn leads to
http://www.wins.uva.nl/pub/solaris/solaris2.html (under the "BEFORE YOU SEND
MAIL TO THE LIST:" section :)) which leads you to
http://www.science.uva.nl/pub/solaris/solaris2.html#q3.68

3.68) Where do I get Disksuite for Solaris 8
You already have it. It's on the Solaris2of2 CD in the Solaris_8/EA
directory.

3.69) How do perform an old-fashioned interactive install in Solaris 8?
Boot from the Solaris1of2 CD and not from the webstart CD.

This comes across as a bit RTFMish but I just though "I've seen this
question before, I wonder if it's in the FAQ". And it was. :)