[SunHELP] Warning

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu May 10 10:03:57 CDT 2001

Hey all -

I thought that this list was safe to post my phone number on, but I just got
a soliciting phone call from a sales droid who monitors the list.

I am removing my phone number from my signature...

I am also issuing a blanket statement to ANY vendor who monitors this list
to get sales leads:  This is a list for technical professionals to share
knowledge and to assist each other.  It is NOT a place to raid for sales
leads.  I for one will absolutely NOT do ANY business with any vendor who
harvests my contact info from this list, and I strongly recommend that
others make the same statement.

Thanks,
Thomas Cameron, MCSE, MCT, CNE, RHCE
IS Engineering Manager